DiSC® Training Course Content
Qualify as a DiSC® Trainer
"An excellent course, very well delivered. Good pace, huge amount of learning, all focused on practical application. DiSC is an excellent tool that is readily understandable and easy to use and this course trains and educates you to the point that you feel confident and able to take it back into your company"
SABIC UK Petrochemicals Limited
By doing our DiSC® training you'll have everything you need to:
- Achieve much better results and outcomes as an HR professional, trainer or coach!
- Solve a range of common organisational issues and problems more effectively
- Use the highest quality research-based DiSC® profiles in your training and coaching programmes
- Have complete control over the administration of DiSC® profiles
- Feel confident that you have the understanding and practical skills to deliver effective DiSC® training and coaching
Who is this training for:
This training is ideal of coaches, mediators, trainers, consultants, HR professionals, education specialists and people development specialists.
By the end of this one - day DiSC® training, you will be able to:
- Take participants through the DiSC® model and their individual profiles as part of DiSC®-based coaching and training sessions.
- Integrate DiSC® profiling into your existing training programmes and/or deliver one of the customisable, pre-designed DiSC®-based courses by purchasing one of the Everything DiSC® training facilitation kits.
- Describe, as a coach and a trainer, how the DiSC® model works as well as its many applications as a problem-solving tool in the workplace.
- Train your participants to recognise the strengths and 'overuses' of each of the DiSC® behavioural styles as well as different responses to conflict situations.
- Bring alive in the classroom DiSC® in a way that fully engages and adds value to your participants right from the start.
- Explain the history of DiSC® and the background to the company behind the model.
- Discuss the broad principles of the theory and research behind the DiSC® model.
- Distinguish between the Everything DiSC® profiles and applications and describe how profiles are structured as well as being able to know which profile to use in which situation.
- Give an effective coaching feedback session using DiSC® profiles having had feedback practice using your own Everything DiSC® Workplace profile.
After the one day training, we will arrange for you to have a 1 :1 telephone session with us to take your through:
- Your EPIC account. 'EPIC' is the online system that enables you to deliver, manage and store DiSC® profiles
- 'MyeverythingDisc.com' for use with your participants. MyeverythingDisc.com is a mini website that you can give to each of your participants that includes their own profiles as well as information about their DiSC® style. The site also includes a podcast about their style. It also gives them the opportunity to invite other people who have done an Everything DiSC® profile to do a free comparison report with them. They can also create the follow up 'sales interaction map’ on this site.
Follow up and on-going support after the training....
We fully understand the importance of effective, good quality 'on-going' support after the DiSC® Certification training course. As with any training course, in many ways the training course is just the beginning! We are here to support you on an on-going basis in applying what you have learned and further developing your skills as a DiSC® trainer and/or coach each time you use the tools.
After the training, we therefore offer:
'Brush up your skills' training days. These events are exclusively for members of Academy of High Achievers Ltd who have trained in 'Everything DiSC®' with us. These days start at 10am and finish at 4pm. The typical fee for these days is between £25 + vat to £50 + vat pp depending on venue hire. Each 'Brush-Up' day is a great opportunity for you to:
- Re-energise yourself and your DiSC® knowledge and skills!
- Dive even more deeply into DiSC® to expand your understanding.
- Learn from others in the DiSC® network.
- Share your questions, and any challenges and issues - let's get problem solving!
The ability to join any future DiSC® Certification training course as a 'returner' for a fraction of the cost of your original investment.
A sheduled follow-up call three weeks after the Certification training so that we can answer any questions you migth have and to give you any further guidance you might need.
Reminder and refresher videos. As a Certified DiSC® trainer or coach, you can access a private part of our website which contains a resource library of reminder and refresher videos.
We look forward to welcoming you at one of our trainings and supporting you to deliver DiSC®-based coaching and training in your business!
Or you can contact us:
Phone: 0044 (0) 7989 991056