DiSC® Training Course Content
Qualify as a DiSC® Trainer
"An excellent course, very well delivered. Good pace, huge amount of learning, all focused on practical application. DiSC is an excellent tool that is readily understandable and easy to use and this course trains and educates you to the point that you feel confident and able to take it back into your company"
SABIC UK Petrochemicals Limited
By doing our DiSC® training you'll have everything you need to:
- Achieve much better results and outcomes as an HR professional, trainer or coach!
- Solve a range of common organisational issues and problems more effectively
- Use the highest quality research-based DiSC® profiles in your training and coaching programmes
- Have complete control over the administration of DiSC® profiles
- Feel confident that you have the understanding and practical skills to deliver effective DiSC® training and coaching
Who is this training for:
This training is ideal of coaches, mediators, trainers, consultants, HR professionals, education specialists and people development specialists.
What will you learn by attending this one - day DiSC® Training:
- A thorough and deep understanding of how the DiSC® model works as well as its many applications as a problem - solving tool in the workplace.
- Strengths and 'overuses' of each of the DiSC® behavioural styles as well as different responses to conflict situations.
- How to explain the model in a way that fully engages and adds value to your participants right from the start.
- Practice in taking others through the model.
- The history of DiSC® and the background to the company behind the model.
- The theory and research behind the DiSC® model.
- An in-depth understanding of the whole suite of Everything DiSC® profiles and the wide range of applications. We consider how they are structured, and which profile to use in which situation.
- How to give an effective coaching feedback session using DiSC® profiles and feedback practice using your own Everything DiSC® Workplace profile.
- How to use 'EPIC', the online system that enables you to deliver and store the profiles
Follow up and on-going support after the training....
We fully understand the importance of effective, good quality 'on-going' support after the DiSC® Certification training course. As with any training course, in many ways the training course is just the beginning! We are here to support you on an on-going basis in applying what you have learned and further developing your skills as a DiSC® trainer and/or coach each time you use the tools.
After the training, we therefore offer:
'Brush up your skills' training days. These events are exclusively for members of Academy of High Achievers Ltd who have trained in 'Everything DiSC®' with us. These days start at 10am and finish at 4pm. The typical fee for these days is between £25 + vat to £50 + vat pp depending on venue hire. Each 'Brush-Up' day is a great opportunity for you to:
- Re-energise yourself and your DiSC® knowledge and skills!
- Dive even more deeply into DiSC® to expand your understanding.
- Learn from others in the DiSC® network.
- Share your questions, and any challenges and issues - let's get problem solving!
The ability to join any future DiSC® Certification training course as a 'returner' for a fraction of the cost of your original investment.
A sheduled follow-up call three weeks after the Certification training so that we can answer any questions you migth have and to give you any further guidance you might need.
Reminder and refresher videos. As a Certified DiSC® trainer or coach, you can access a private part of our website which contains a resource library of reminder and refresher videos.
We look forward to welcoming you at one of our trainings and supporting you to deliver DiSC®-based coaching and training in your business!
Or you can contact us:
Phone: 0044 (0) 7989 991056