One Day DiSC® Certification Training
We are taking bookings for our one-day DiSC® Certification training courses in the UK and we would love you to join us!
"I really cannot thank you enough, Julie for the incredible DiSC training day. I learnt so much both personally and professionally and it has made me reflect extremely deeply on the way I come across and how to understand others around me. The session was invaluable to my development and will 100% be doing further training with you! The day was structured brilliantly and although it went far too quickly, I felt the learning was embedded so naturally - I have been digesting everything even more as I tell friends and family all about it. I have been truly inspired and feel transformed as a result of the day. Thank you, Julie!"
Hannah Jackson - Training and Development Officer at Mole Vallye Farmers
Total investment: £795 + vat (includes refreshments, your own EPIC account and Everything DiSC Workplace profile)
Call now for more information - 0800 298 2614 OR 07989 991056
Our one - day training will help you to use DiSC® to enhance your one-to-one coaching as well as your group training delivery.
By doing our DiSC® training you'll have everything you need to:
- Achieve much better results and outcomes as an HR professional, trainer or coach!
- Solve a range of common organisational issues and problems more effectively
- Use the highest quality research-based DiSC® profiles in your training and coaching programmes
- Have complete control over the administration of DiSC® profiles
- Feel confident that you have the understanding and practical skills to deliver effective DiSC® training and coaching
Who is this training for:
This training is ideal for coaches, mediators, trainers, consultants, HR professionals, education specialists and people development specialists.
By the end of this one - day DiSC® training, you will be able to:
- Take participants through the DiSC® model and their individual profiles as part of DiSC®-based coaching and training sessions.
- Integrate DiSC® profiling into your existing training programmes and/or deliver one of the customisable, pre-designed DiSC®-based courses by purchasing one of the Everything DiSC® training facilitation kits.
- Describe, as a coach and a trainer, how the DiSC® model works as well as its many applications as a problem-solving tool in the workplace.
- Train your participants to recognise the strengths and 'overuses' of each of the DiSC® behavioural styles as well as different responses to conflict situations.
- Bring alive in the classroom DiSC® in a way that fully engages and adds value to your participants right from the start.
- Explain the history of DiSC® and the background to the company behind the model.
- Discuss the broad principles of the theory and research behind the DiSC® model.
- Distinguish between the Everything DiSC® profiles and applications and describe how profiles are structured as well as being able to know which profile to use in which situation.
- Give an effective coaching feedback session using DiSC® profiles having had feedback practice using your own Everything DiSC® Workplace profile.
After the one day training, we will arrange for you to have a 1 :1 telephone session with us to take your through:
- Your EPIC account. 'EPIC' is the online system that enables you to deliver, manage and store DiSC® profiles
- 'MyeverythingDisc.com' for use with your participants. MyeverythingDisc.com is a mini website that you can give to each of your participants that includes their own profiles as well as information about their DiSC® style. The site also includes a podcast about their style. It also gives them the opportunity to invite other people who have done an Everything DiSC® profile to do a free comparison report with them. They can also create the follow up 'sales interaction map’ on this site.
Or you can contact us:
Phone: 0044 (0) 7989 991056