Everything DiSC® Work of Leaders Profile
Based on best practice, Work of Leaders connects to the real demands and pressures faced by most leaders, and provides opportunities for leadership development and a clear path for action.
Everything DiSC® Work of Leaders approaches leadership as a one-to-many relationship, as opposed to the one-to-one relationship explored in Everything DiSC® Management. It focuses on tangible steps directed at leading a group or organisation toward desired outcomes.
Using the framework of Vision, Alignment, and Execution, Work of Leaders encourages leaders to understand their own leadership behaviours and how they impact upon their effectiveness. Rich, compelling narrative adds depth to the data and strong visuals support the learning process by illustrating key messages.
Where does the Work of Leaders come from?
- It is the result of a four-year research and development effort.
- The research analysed and distilled the work of prominent leadership researchers.
- it is based on input from more than 300 subject matter experts representing over 150 organisations.
- The research identified leadership best practices.
The Everything DiSC® Work of Leaders profile is a 23-page profile that:
- Assesses the leaders behaviours in relations to 18 best practice behaviours.
- Provides context-specific feedback, tips and strategies for improving leadership effectiveness.
- Identifies your three strengths and three development areas as a leader.
There are also Everything DiSC Work of Leaders group reports that enable you to see the collective strengths and development areas of a group.
This can serve extremely well as a diagnostic tool allowing you to design the right coaching and training programmes to meet the needs of a group.
There are two group reports:
Click here to view a sample report for the Work of Leaders group report. This does not include the names of the individual leaders.