For Senior Management and Leadership teams
This two-day programme distils the process of leadership into a simple, yet compelling 3-step framework.
- Creating a vision
- Gaining Alignment
- Championing Execution
Whatever your current level as a leader, this programme will help you become a leader that others want to follow.
By the end of the programme, you will have the confidence, skills and knowledge to make a noticeable difference as a leader across your organisation.
What will you get out of the programme?
- Gain a clear understanding of best practice leadership behaviours and how you compare with these.
- Have gained detailed self-awareness, know your strengths and areas for development and acquired strategies to develop leadership skills in a very real and supportive way.
- Have explored the role and behaviours of an effective leader and what this means for you personally as a leader and as a team member.
- Have understood the Everything DiSC® Work of Leaders process and how your DiSC® style and other team members' DiSC® Styles influence behaviour in each step of the process.
- Have developed a clear plan as to how and when the organisational vision will be defined and agreed, how you will gain alignment to the vision and next steps in terms of implementation.
- Have a system of peer support to share your experiences, practice skills and embed learning beyond the training.