DiSC® Certification Training
Our DiSC training course will give you the skills, confidence, expertise, and knowledge to deliver impactful and results-oriented coaching and training to your clients or in your organisation. Once you have completed this DiSC training course, you will have access to the full range of Everything DiSC profiles and all the support you need from us to continue to grow your DiSC expertise on an on-going basis.
This programme involves three 4.5 hour sessions and will give you both the fundamentals of the Everything DiSC model and Everything DiSC profiling as well as the opportunity to develop confidence and expertise as a DiSC coach and DiSC facilitator. On sessions two and three, you will be given the opportunity to give an effective coaching feedback sessions using someone’s profile, to be coached using your own DiSC profile and to design a part of a DiSC training programme and deliver it to other delegates on the course.
This package includes your own Everything DiSC Workplace profile, access to the new Catalyst platform, your own EPIC account for administering the profiling system and access to the private members area where you can find an array of video tutorials and resources to further your learning.
If you are a coach, consultant or trainer with little or no knowledge of psychometric tools and/or the DiSC model and wish to take a deep dive into Everything DiSC model and learn how to use it in your training and coaching delivery, this training is for you.
INSTRUCTOR: Julie French
WHEN: Various training dates – see schedule below
- One EPIC account
- 3 Workplace profiles
- Half-day team development training session plan
- On-going support
- Private members area with more DiSC training resources
INVESTMENT: £795 + (UK) VAT per person – fee includes an opportunity to attend a 1-day ‘in person’ training in Stafford, UK at a later date at no extra charge, once the pandemic and social distancing measures are well behind us (dates to be decided).
February 3, 10, 24, 2021 [Morning Session]
This session schedule:
DAY 1: February 3, 2021 9 AM – 1:30 PM
DAY 2: February 10, 2021 9 AM – 1:30 PM
DAY 3: February 24, 2021 9 AM – 1:30 PM
April 13, 14, 15, 2021 [Morning Session]
This session schedule:
DAY 1: April 13, 2021 9 AM – 1:30 PM
DAY 2: April 14, 2021 9 AM – 1:30 PM
DAY 3: April 15, 2021 9 AM – 1:30 PM
This training is for you if you are a:
- HR Professional
- Education Specialist
- People Development Specialist
How will you, as a trainer, benefit from attending our DiSC® Certification training?
As a people developer, you know the value of building an effective training and coaching ‘tool kit’ to develop people and create positive change.
By doing this DiSC® training course, you’ll have everything you need to:
- Create an immediate and lasting positive impact on the performance of people and the cultures of organisations
- Become a more effective communicator and teach others to do the same
- Create engaged and aligned employees
- Reduce burnout, absenteeism and staff turnover
- Improve management and leadership
- Increase collective productivity and effectiveness
- Learn how to resolve a range of common organisational and individual problems
- Reduce conflict and misunderstandings
- Train without judgment
- Use the highest quality research-based DiSC® profiles in your training and coaching programmes
- Have complete control over the administration of DiSC® the profiles
How can DiSC benefit your clients or your organisation?
DiSC assessments are used in thousands of organisations around the world, from small businesses to large corporations to non-profit organisations to schools. And the reason it is so successful is because it helps build stronger, more effective working relationships that last.
By implementing the culture of DiSC, organisations’ participants will:
Make teams more productive
Manage more effectively
Develop stronger sales skills
Learn to lead better
What skills will you add to your list?
After the training, you will be able to:
- Take participants through the DiSC® model and their individual profiles as part of DiSC®-based coaching and training sessions
- Integrate DiSC® profiling into your existing training programmes and/or deliver one of the customisable, pre-designed DiSC®-based courses by purchasing one of the Everything DiSC® training facilitation kits
- Describe, as a coach and a trainer, how the DiSC® model works as well as its many applications as a problem-solving tool in the workplace
- Train your participants to recognise the strengths and ‘overuses’ of each of the DiSC® behavioural styles as well as different responses to conflict situations
- Bring alive in the classroom DiSC® in a way that fully engages and adds value to your participants right from the start
- Explain the history of DiSC® and the background to the company behind the model
- Discuss the broad principles of the theory and research behind the DiSC® model
- Distinguish between the range of Everything DiSC® profiles and applications and describe how profiles are structured as well as being able to know which profile to use in which situation
- Give an effective coaching feedback session using DiSC® profiles having had feedback practice using your own Everything DiSC® Workplace profile.
Our three-session DiSC Certification training
We are currently delivering our DiSC® training courses ‘live’ over three half-day sessions.
We use the online ‘Zoom’ meeting platform, which is stable, user-friendly and free to use for everyone. You will receive the Zoom link with your joining instructions.
Each session starts at 9:30 am and closes at 1:30 pm for the morning session and for the evening, we start at 5 PM and end at 9:30 PM.
Our training sessions are interactive, fun, engaging and practical.
We include plenty of opportunities for practice sessions in breakouts rooms.
Please note: When you attend this training, we will give you a half-day team development training session plan. You can use it as it is or customise it to suit your own needs.
Should you wish to have training materials such as PowerPoint slides, participants handouts and the training facilitation notes with a full training script that you can use in your trainings, these can be purchased separately.
After the training, we will arrange for you to have a 1 :1 telephone session with us to take your through:
- Your EPIC account. ‘EPIC’ is the online system that enables you to deliver, manage and store DiSC® profiles
- ‘MyeverythingDisc.com’ for use with your participants. MyEverythingDisc.com is a mini website that you can give to each of your participants that includes their own profiles as well as information about their DiSC® style. The site also includes a podcast about their style. It also gives them the opportunity to invite other people who have done an Everything DiSC® profile to do a free comparison report with them. They can also create the follow up ‘sales interaction map’ on this site.
- On-going support for members – We continuously invest in your development and success. After the training is over, we invite you to participate in regularly run support webinars where we discuss topics on how to improve your training skills as well as how to run and market your training business. You also get access to our members-only resource center where we share even more resources to support you in your career.
If you are an independent trainer, coach, consultant, facilitator, educational consultant, HR professional, or an organisational trainer, this course is right for you. This certification training will equip you with the knowledge, skills and tools you need to use the Everything DiSC profiles in a wide variety of training, coaching and consulting applications.
Of course, only you know your business and the way Covid-19 has impacted you. For many trainers and coaches who’ve experienced cancellations and postponements, moving online, diversifying and adding new skills to their toolkit has helped them continue working, extend their reach and be even more ready for the future.
Yes, you will be certified as a DiSC trainer and will have both a certificate and a logo to use on your website and email signatures.
Yes. We will create your EPIC account for you immediately after the training and you will then be able to access the full range of Everything DiSC profiles available.
In order to send out an assessment to someone, you need to have the right number of EPIC Credits in your Epic account for that particular profile.
EPIC Credits are the Currency we use to determine the cost of a profile. For example, the Everything DiSC Workplace profile is 15 Epic Credits; the Everything DiSC Work of Leaders profile is 25 Epic Credits. Each Epic Credit is £2.65 + vat so a workplace profile is £39.75 + vat.
You just need to let us know what you want to purchase by email, text or phone (in credits or in profiles) and we will invoice you. We add the credits to your account upon receipt of payment.
Yes. Our volume discount arrangements start with any order of over 1000 credits (around 66 workplace profiles or 40 work of leaders, management, sales profiles).
No. You can buy profiles/credits as and when you need them. There is no minimum order.
You do this through your EPIC account. We will give you step by step guidance either through video tutorials in our members area or one to one if you feel you need it.
We are here to support you on an on-going basis. We recognise that, like with any training course, the sooner you start using what you’ve learned the more you will continue to develop and grow. We are here to answer any questions you have on an on-going basis. In addition, once you’ve completed the training, you’ll be able to gain access to our password protected members area that contains a raft of free resources to support you and help you continue to learn. We also provide fortnightly webinars for our members on a whole range of different topics. Our clients tell us they appreciate that we are always on hand to help.