The Ultimate Learners Platform For Building Teams and Keeping DiSC Alive In Your Workplace
Catalyst™ Learning Platform
Everything DiSC on Catalyst is an exciting, dynamic, innovative way for any individual to experience their own Everything DiSC profile information. Whether you’re an HR professional, a team manager or an individual team worker, Catalyst makes your job a whole lot easier. This digital platform helps individuals work more effectively together thereby enabling teams to gel much more quickly. Catalyst ‘keeps DiSC alive’ on an on-going basis and puts relationship mastery straight into the hands of the individual learners.
How Does It Work?
Any individual who has completed an ‘Everything DiSC Workplace on Catalyst’ assessment, gains immediate access to their profile content, helpful videos, a one-hour podcast about their own DiSC style and many other valuable resources….all in their own personal Catalyst learner account.
Dynamic features such as ‘YOUR COLLEAGUES’, ‘YOUR GROUPS’ and our latest feature, ‘CONVERSATION STARTERS’ enable learners to understand how they can work more effectively with each other.
Packed with helpful tips, tools, resources and strategies, this unique platform can be used for pre-course preparation; to enhance the coaching and training experience; and as an on-going resource for individuals and teams to continuously work on improving their relationships.
Learners value the practical convenience of being able to regularly use the dynamic platform to improve their relationships; trainers and facilitators value the way Catalyst enriches their trainings; organisations value the impact of Catalyst on shaping a positive working culture, performance, efficiency and results.
How Much Is It?
The good news is that all of this value is provided for the same price as one single Everything DiSC profile!
Why Do People Love Catalyst™?
Benefits of Catalyst to the learner:
- Enables teams to tackle and resolve common challenges that get in the way of their performance and results
- Allows individuals to compare their style with others in their team or organisation
- Enables any individual to create a group (or groups) so that they can understand the DiSC styles in the group and the range of behaviours related to eight behavioural continua
- Packed with useful, practical information
- Helps improve relationships, communication, and connection
- User-friendly, easy to read content
Benefits of Catalyst to trainers and coaches:
- Lends itself to bite-sized, modular training
- Enables DiSC to be integrated easily into workplace activities
- Can be used as part of your onboarding process
- Encourages a ‘return and learn’ approach, smoothing the way to positive culture change
- Can be used for hybrid ‘in person’ and virtual training delivery
- It is time efficient with opportunities for pre-course exploration, ‘homework’ in between sessions and post training follow-up
Part one – The assessment questionnaire
Participants begin the process by completing a computer-adaptive assessment that uncovers their DiSC style, providing them with behavioural self-awareness and understanding. The assessment is comprised of the ‘adaptive testing’ questions that determine the location of their ‘dot’ as well as ‘priority subscale’ questions for four different applications: Workplace, Agile EQ, Productive Conflict and Management. Although learners always start with the Workplace on Catalyst profile, additional profile reports can be ‘unlocked’ at any time without the learner needing to complete another questionnaire. (NB Workplace, Agile EQ and Management ONLY are currently available in Catalyst. We expect Productive Conflict to be added in 2023/2024)
Part two – The profile content
Next, the assessment results are translated into a personalised content that’s easily accessible on the Catalyst platform. Each participant’s DiSC style is described in detail, beginning the process of their personal and professional development.
Part Three – Comparisons in the ‘My Colleagues’ section and group maps in ‘Your Groups’ PLUS the latest feature ‘Conversation Starters’
In Catalyst, any learner can compare their own DiSC style with the style of their colleagues. They receive extensive tips for improving interactions and working relationships.
The Catalyst platform now includes a ‘privacy tab’ so any learner can choose whether they wish their style to be viewed by colleagues or not. If a learner selects the privacy tab, they can’t see the styles of colleagues either.
A Group Map is a visual representation of the DiSC styles of a group or team. Any Catalyst learner can now create and save a group map of their choice simply by identifying the people they would like to be included in that group. What this means is managers and individuals can explore group dynamics, get insights into each of the DiSC styles in a team and understand the big picture and how the blend of styles affects group culture.
Many teams struggle to connect, discussions stall and teams are left with more questions than answers after meetings. Sound familiar?
With Conversation Starters on CatalystTM, teams now have an easy way to tackle common challenges that hinder their performance—moving beyond understanding to tangible change.
Conversation Starters provides teams with an easy (and fun!) way to build cohesion and improve performance. By combining DiSC® with simple discussion guides, teams can talk about personality-based differences and how they affect group performance—culminating in clear action steps for the future. With Conversation Starters, teams will:
- Get to know each other faster
- Communicate more clearly
- Make better decisions together
We now have these ‘Your Group’ enhancements:
- You can now filter your Colleagues by Group: This filtering option helps Catalyst learners find the colleagues and team members that are most relevant to their work lives in the Your Colleagues feature on Catalyst.
- You can now share Groups with Colleagues:By enabling Catalyst users to share their groups with colleagues, team members no longer need to recreate the group within their Catalyst profile. Instead, ALL the group members can now access all the information relevant to their group and learners can leave the group anytime should they choose to.
- You can now ‘Favourite’ and ‘Hide’ Groups: As learners create, share, and access Groups on Catalyst, they can organise their groups for convenience.
Part four – The training experience
To further drive home the lessons of the Catalyst experience, training facilitation tools support virtual or in-person training. Facilitators can meet learners where they’re most comfortable, on their own devices and in their own time. They can also assign ‘pre’ or ‘post’ session work on Catalyst and walk-through features together, either one-to-one or in a group. The Everything DiSC facilitation experience on Catalyst is condensed into five modules that average 54 minutes each. They are fully customisable and can be delivered in any order, with small or large groups.
Presentations, videos, and other dynamic teaching tools help drive home the lessons and make the benefits of the Catalyst experience a lasting part of your organisational culture.
KEEP YOUR PEOPLE CONNECTED WITH EVERYTHING DiSC® ON CATALYST™
Do you have people in your organisation or organisations who have already completed an Everything DiSC profile? Ask me about upgrading them to the Everything DiSC Workplace® on Catalyst™.
The upgrade is free for a LIMITED time only!
Makes DiSC Practical and Actionable
Whilst most people love learning what makes them tick, the real power of DiSC comes from learning about others and how to best interact with them, strengthening team working and relationships. With Catalyst, any member of an organisation will be immediately connected with others in their organisation so they can gain tips and strategies for interacting more successfully.
It is entirely up to you what you call ‘an organisation’. Furthermore, this can easily be changed as many times as you wish. For example, some organisations like to start small, calling a number of discreet teams ‘organisations’. Others like to start bigger. It’s completely up to you!
Appeals To All Learning Styles
Not everyone learns the same way. The Catalyst platform incorporates easily navigable information shown in sidebars. Each learner can quickly move to the content that interests them. The site also incorporates podcasts and video content. Engage your learners by encouraging them to review a video clip or podcast and discuss over lunch or a team meeting.
Everything DiSC® Supported Profiles
In this personalised, profile, individuals explore the priorities that drive their behaviour, learn what comes naturally and what might be challenging when interacting with others, and gain actionable strategies to strengthen their interpersonal interactions at all levels in the workplace.View Profile
The Agile EQ profile focuses on discovering your own DiSC style, understanding your EQ strengths and the needs that power your strengths, recognising your EQ potential and the steps you can take to stretch beyond your comfort zone and building an action plan for developing greater agility and EQView Profile
The Management Profile is a 26-page personalised profile that focuses on understanding your strengths and challenges as a manager and how to adapt to meet the needs of the people you manage, how to direct and delegate in ways that maximise employee engagement and productivity and more.View Profile
Need Help Getting Started?
Let us know if you have any questions about Everything DiSC or Catalyst and we will be happy to help.
The Everything DiSC® Assessment
- Powered and proven by 40+ years of research
- Uses computer adaptive testing and sophisticated algorithms for precise results
- Provides the foundation for a personalised learning experience
The Catalyst™ Platform
- Delivers the results of the Everything DiSC assessment in a guided, narrative-style format
- Allows learners to go deeper into their DiSC® style to develop social and emotional skills
- Compares their DiSC style with colleagues and gives real-time tips for more effective interactions
- Provides access to a range of social and emotional skills development content—personalised to each learner’s unique DiSC style
Your DiSC Profile (PDF)
- Delivers the results of the Everything DiSC assessment in a guided, narrative-style format, including the learner’s application content.
- A dynamic report available for download from the Catalyst platform and the EPIC Administration Site
- Modular design to coincide with the topics in the training facilitation kit
The Everything DiSC on Catalyst Facilitation Kit (Optional Kit for Facilitators)
- Includes Workplace and Agile EQ™ content, featuring easily customisable virtual and in-person training modules, contemporary video, and activities.
- Uses a short-format, modular design that is easily tailored to any group size or time constraint.
- Available for purchase or as a free extension of the Everything DiSC Workplace® and the Everything DiSC Agile EQ™ Facilitation Kits
The best-selling Everything DiSC Workplace application and the all-new Everything DiSC Agile EQ application.
Learners begin their Everything DiSC on Catalyst experience with Workplace. For new learners, this base experience is available for 15 credits. For past Everything DiSC® or DiSC® Classic learners, this experience is available as a free upgrade until April 30, 2021.
From Workplace, you can extend the learning journey to include Agile EQ™, which can be unlocked in EPIC for just 10 credits.
Everything DiSC Workplace on Catalyst is designed for any individual, regardless of title or function, who works with people. Individuals who work within or are associated with an organisation will get more out of the learning experience because they will gain access to the ‘Your Colleagues’ feature. This is a capability that allows learners to compare DiSC® styles with their colleagues and learn tips for more effective interactions in real time.
Yes! Any past Everything DiSC or DiSC Classic learner* is eligible for a FREE Everything DiSC Workplace on Catalyst upgrade for a time limited period. This upgrade is available for English profiles only. In any upgrade scenario, the learner will need to complete additional assessment questions. To gain access to this free upgrade, use existing data in EPIC. For more details on how to upgrade your past Everything DiSC or DiSC Classic learners to Catalyst™, please contact us OR if you already have an EPIC account with us, you will find numerous videos and tutorials in our exclusive private member area.
If the learner takes the full Everything DiSC Workplace on Catalyst assessment, it will take between 20 to 30 minutes to complete. If a learner has completed an Everything DiSC profile in the past and was assigned Everything DiSC Workplace on Catalyst using existing data from this previous profile, it will take Between 5 and 10 minutes to complete. Learners who upgrade from a DiSC® Classic experience will take the full Everything DiSC Workplace on Catalyst assessment.
The content available on the Catalyst platform for learners who purchase Everything DiSC Workplace on Catalyst includes the following:
- Your DiSC Style: A narrative-style summary of a learner’s DiSC style with access to style specific podcast which is approximately one hour long.
- Workplace: Personalised content traditionally found in the Workplace Profile but refactored into three learning modules to integrate with the training facilitation kit material:
- How You Work
- Understand Your Relationships
- Build Better Relationships
- Your Collagues: A comparison capability that allows learners to find their colleagues and get tips for better interactions using DiSC®
- DiSCology: Comprehensive information about DiSC as well as the theory and research behind the model
Yes. A learner’s Workplace priorities, including additional priorities when applicable, are found within the Workplace feature on the Catalyst platform, and first introduced in the module, ‘How You Work’. Here, the learner will find out their shading, their motivators and stressors, and three key strategies to improve their effectiveness at work.
A learner’s Workplace priorities can also be viewed on any of the individual ‘My colleagues’ pages within the ‘My colleagues’ feature. Any learner can compare their Workplace priorities with other learners in the same organisation using this feature.
No. The content on the Catalyst platform is created and managed by Wiley and based on a learner’s DiSC® results and the DiSC results of the people within their organisation.
Yes. The PDF profile is called Your DiSC Profile and is available for download from either EPIC or the Catalyst platform. It’s a dynamic report, and the content will change based on which DiSC applications the learner has access to. A learner will have Workplace or Workplace and Agile EQ™ content depending on what the EPIC Administrator has provided. See sample report for details.
Most of the content in the report is the same as the content found in corresponding sections of the Catalyst platform, though there are some minor differences in presentation and organisation. The report also contains introductory pages for each section that are not found on the platform and are intended to support modular facilitation. Conversely, some content on the platform, such as the ‘My colleagues’ section, is not included anywhere in the report.
The Comparison Report, Group Culture, Team View, Supplement for Facilitators, and Facilitator Reports are available for Everything DiSC on Catalyst.
Online Everything DiSC Facilitator Training
Learn how to train people the Wiley Everything DiSC model and help them successfully implement a culture of change in their organisations. Learn and practice what you learn with your peers, see the benefits of Catalyst and how it helps to keep DiSC alive post training.Learn More