Become a DiSC facilitator, make a real difference
DiSC Certification Training
Poor communication, dysfunctional team working, conflict, disengaged employees; these are some of the challenges that stand in the way of results.
Becoming a DiSC Facilitator will help you release potential, advance collaboration, shape a healthy working culture and significantly boost performance.
Expand your tool-kit with this powerful online training.
This interactive, fun training involves three x 4.5 hour online, facilitator-led sessions and includes:
July 13, 15, 20, 2021 – Online Morning Session
This session schedule:
DAY 1: July 13, 2021 9 AM – 1:30 PM
DAY 2: July 15, 2021 9 AM – 1:30 PM
DAY 3: July 20, 2021 9 AM – 1:30 PM
September 14, 15, 16, 2021 – Online Morning Session
This session schedule:
DAY 1: September 14, 2021 9 AM – 1:30 PM
DAY 2: September 15, 2021 9 AM – 1:30 PM
DAY 3: September 16, 2021 9 AM – 1:30 PM
November 2, 3, 4, 2021 – Online Morning Session
This session schedule:
DAY 1: November 2, 2021 9 AM – 1:30 PM
DAY 2: November 3, 2021 9 AM – 1:30 PM
DAY 3: November 4, 2021 9 AM – 1:30 PM
Process For This Training
Before this facilitator-led training, you’ll receive an email with a link for you to complete your Everything DiSC® on Catalyst™ assessment. Once you’ve completed the assessment, you’ll have immediate access to the Catalyst platform where (as course pre-work) you’ll be able to explore and read:
- Your Everything DiSC Workplace on Catalyst profile as a PDF
- Guided narrative about your DiSC style
- A podcast about your style – approximately one hour
- The ‘My Colleagues’ section which helps you or your participants to understand how to work with specific people in an organisation
- Information about the DiSC model, theory, supporting research and the history of DiSC under the heading ‘Discology’
You will also receive a link to the Zoom meeting with joining instructions. The training takes place over three days, 4.5 hours each day.
After The Training
The focus of our training is on practical application. We see it as our role to help you to apply what you’ve learned after the training. That’s why your training fee includes three Everything DiSC Workplace profiles to get you started straight away. To help you even further, we also include an invaluable post-training debrief session with our lead trainer to review your first DiSC-based coaching session. To learn what is included with your training, please click here.
DiSC Certification Training Contents
- What is DiSC? Where does it come from? How does it work?
You need to know how this tool works inside out if you’re to help your participants achieve their desired results. When questions come up, you need to be able to answer them in full. We’ll give you everything you need to show up as the expert.
- Your own profile and how you want to use the tool kit
Before the training you will have completed your own Everything DiSC on Catalyst assessment and the pre-work.During this interactive training session, we will explore what you have discovered. You will also get the opportunity to consider how you want to use the Everything DiSC tools kit in your business or organisation.
- How do you teach the DiSC model in a way that has your delegates feeling intrigued and involved?
Whether you are using profiles to coach on a one-to-one basis or to facilitate group sessions, introducing your participants to the model is an important skill. We’ll show you how to do this elegantly and engagingly and give you the opportunity to practice.
- How do you teach your delegates how to ‘people read’?
One of the greatest benefits of Everything DiSC profiles is in their practical application. You want your coaching and/or training to be a life changing experience! One of the things that will make this so is their ability to ‘people read’ others and then adapt and flex their behaviour to meet needs. We show you how you can bring this to life in your coaching and/or training so that your participants not only fully understand the styles but can use the DiSC model in their everyday lives.
- The Everything DiSC family of profile reports
Each profile has a different purpose. You can’t choose the right one if you don’t know what there is. We’ll give you a comprehensive understanding of what’s available so you can make all the right choices. After the training, you will have access to the full range of Everything DiSC profiles which you will be able to buy at the discounted, ‘EPIC account holder’ rate.
- What about the nuts and bolts? How does the assessment questionnaire work? What is adaptive testing? What about the research? How do you use the Facilitators Supplement?
Whilst you may not share all of this with your delegates or coachee’s, some will have questions, for others it could be helpful to explain so they make best use of the profiles. We give you a deep understanding of the essentials, so you feel confident and in control.
- How do you coach someone using the Everything DiSC® profiles?
Even if you’re already a coach, it’s an art form to use the Everything DiSC profiles properly to get the best results. The profiles are chunky! Each profile is 20 to 26 pages and you’re not going to be able to go through the whole thing in one coaching session. We show you how to make best use of the material in the profile for maximum benefit to your coachee. You get to practice coaching another delegate in a breakout session. You also get to be coached by another delegate who will be using your profile.
- Coaching practice sessions
This is where you get to practice delivering a coaching feedback session with another delegate in a breakout session.
- How do you design a winning DiSC training session?
We give you a tried and tested team development training session plan and show you exactly how to run this. If you’re looking to run something different. we guide you how to tweak it so that you get maximum success with your audience. You get to practice training delivery of a section of your training.
- DiSC-based training practice sessions
This is where you get to design a part of a training session and deliver it to the rest of the group. Practice makes perfect!
- How do I keep my DiSC training programmes alive after the session?
If you’re to make sure that your training has stickability, you need to know what’s on offer. We give you comprehensive guidance as to what follow up resources there are for your delegates and how they can make best use of them.
- What’s next?
As the training draws to a close, we take you through the mechanics of the on-going support we provide, the members area, the support webinars and how to get started with your EPIC account. Please note: when you attend this training, we will give you a half day team development training session plan. You can use this as it is or customise it to suit your own needs. Should you wish to have training materials such as PowerPoint slides, participants handouts and the training facilitation notes with a full training script that you can use in your trainings, these can be purchased separately.
Once you’ve booked your place on this training, you’ll receive the link for your Workplace on Catalyst profile, all the course training materials, your zoom links and pre-course reading. At the end of each training session, we’ll send you a recording of the session.
PLUS all of the following:
Your EPIC Account
- Worth £120 + vat if bought separately, an EPIC account is for you to purchase, manage and store your Everything DiSC profiles in one place
- As an EPIC account holder, you’ll be able to buy profiles at discounted rates. Ask us about discounted rates.
On top of your own workplace profile (worth £60 + vat), you get enough credits for 3 more Workplace Profiles for you to use with your clients at your own pace (worth £180 + vat). This is provided to get you off to a flying start!
Access to the Catalyst Platform
- This is a learning platform that helps organisations keep DiSC alive beyond training sessions
- Catalyst enables your clients or organisation to achieve deep and lasting positive culture change with Everything DiSC
Half-Day Team Development Training Session Plan
- We provide you with a ‘ready-to-use’ DiSC training facilitation plan developed by Academy of High Achievers for you to use during your trainings with your clients
- The training plan is fully customisable to your specific needs
- This is exclusively available to registered participants of our DiSC Certification Training
Access To Our Member’s Only Support Centre
- You can access our growing library of resources to help you with your continuous professional development
- We offer regular support webinars on a range of topics to help you improve your DiSC skills and learn from other certified DiSC trainers
- We keep your knowledge current by providing you with regular Everything DiSC® news and updates
- As an ‘Aha member,’ we offer discounts to you for follow-up training
The benefits of attending our DiSC Certification Training Course
How will you, as a trainer, benefit from attending our DiSC® Certification training?
As a people developer, you know the value of building an effective training and coaching ‘tool kit’ to develop people and create positive change.
By doing this DiSC® training course, you’ll have everything you need to:
- Create an immediate and lasting positive impact on the performance of people and the cultures of organisations
- Have access to and confidently be able to use the full suite of Everything DiSC profiles
- Become a more effective communicator and teach others to do the same
- Create engaged and aligned employees
- Reduce burnout, absenteeism and staff turnover
- Improve management and leadership
- Increase collective productivity and effectiveness
- Learn how to resolve a range of common organisational and individual problems
- Reduce conflict and misunderstandings
- Train without judgment
- Use the highest quality research-based DiSC® profiles in your training and coaching programmes
- Have complete control over the administration of DiSC® the profiles
How can DiSC benefit your clients or your organisation?
DiSC assessments are used in thousands of organisations around the world, from small businesses to large corporations to non-profit organisations to schools. And the reason it is so successful is because it helps build stronger, more effective working relationships that last.
By implementing the culture of DiSC, organisations’ participants will:
Make teams more productive
Manage more effectively
Develop stronger sales skills
Learn to lead better
How This Online Course Works
We use the ‘Zoom’ meeting platform which is stable, user friendly and free to use for everyone. You will receive the link before the training with the joining instructions, all of the training materials and the access code for you to complete your own Everything DiSC Workplace profile.
- The course takes place over 3 days, 9 am-1:30 pm UK time each day for a morning session OR 5 pm to 9:30 pm for an evening session
- The training is highly interactive with plenty of opportunities built in for practice in breakout groups
- You’ll need access to a stable internet, a computer or a tablet
- Your computer or tablet needs to have a functioning video camera, a microphone and speakers or headphones.
If you are an independent trainer, coach, consultant, facilitator, educational consultant, HR professional, or an organisational trainer, this course is right for you. This certification training will equip you with the knowledge, skills and tools you need to use the Everything DiSC profiles in a wide variety of training, coaching and consulting applications.
Of course, only you know your business and the way Covid-19 has impacted you. For many trainers and coaches who’ve experienced cancellations and postponements, moving online, diversifying and adding new skills to their toolkit has helped them continue working, extend their reach and be even more ready for the future.
Yes, you will be certified as a DiSC trainer and will have both a certificate and a logo to use on your website and email signatures.
Yes. We will create your EPIC account for you immediately after the training and you will then be able to access the full range of Everything DiSC profiles available.
In order to send out an assessment to someone, you need to have the right number of EPIC Credits in your Epic account for that particular profile.
EPIC Credits are the Currency we use to determine the cost of a profile. For example, the Everything DiSC Workplace profile is 15 Epic Credits; the Everything DiSC Work of Leaders profile is 25 Epic Credits. Each Epic Credit is £2.65 + vat so a workplace profile is £39.75 + vat.
You just need to let us know what you want to purchase by email, text or phone (in credits or in profiles) and we will invoice you. We add the credits to your account upon receipt of payment.
Yes. Our volume discount arrangements start with any order of over 1000 credits (around 66 workplace profiles or 40 work of leaders, management, sales profiles).
No. You can buy profiles/credits as and when you need them. There is no minimum order.
You do this through your EPIC account. We will give you step by step guidance either through video tutorials in our members area or one to one if you feel you need it.
We are here to support you on an on-going basis. We recognise that, like with any training course, the sooner you start using what you’ve learned the more you will continue to develop and grow. We are here to answer any questions you have on an on-going basis. In addition, once you’ve completed the training, you’ll be able to gain access to our password protected members area that contains a raft of free resources to support you and help you continue to learn. We also provide fortnightly webinars for our members on a whole range of different topics. Our clients tell us they appreciate that we are always on hand to help.
About Academy of High Achievers
We are Everything DiSC® Master Trainers with over 12 years as official authorised partners of Wiley’s Everything DiSC and The Five Behaviours. Over the years, we’ve delivered many hundreds of DiSC Certification training programmes in the UK and beyond. We have a solid, well established reputation and a proven track record in providing the full range of Everything DiSC® solutions to our delighted clients.