Wiley Everything DiSC® Certification
Everything DiSC® Certification offers client practitioners a proven way to create a lasting impact on individual and organizational performance.
In this two-week course combining live, instructor-led sessions with self-guided online learning, participants will build their confidence and expertise in delivering impactful DiSC learning experiences that help people work better together. Upon successful completion of the course work (including a score of 80% or above on the final Certification exam), participants will earn the credential of Everything DiSC Certified Practitioner—signaling proven competence in shaping a high-performing, collaborative culture, knowledgeable in the language of DiSC.
The two-week immersive Certification experience combines live, instructor-led sessions with self-guided online learning. During the course, participants will:
- Deepen their understanding of the DiSC® model, theory, research, and key principles.
- Explore how to build custom solutions and deliver impactful DiSC experiences using the new Everything DiSC® on Catalyst™ learning experience.
- Familiarize themselves with the full Everything DiSC application suite.
- Practice facilitation and coaching techniques while receiving feedback in a safe environment.
- Gain ongoing access to Wiley’s online training center which includes course content and the ability to connect with fellow Practitioners and Wiley’s education specialists.
Upon successful completion of Certification course work and exam, participants will earn the credential of Everything DiSC Certified Practitioner—signaling proven competence in shaping high-performing, collaborative cultures, knowledgeable in the language of DiSC.
Course and Technical Requirements
Participants are required to own an Everything DiSC® on Catalyst™ facilitation kit, as content in the facilitation kit will be referenced throughout the course. This will ensure participants receive the best learning experience possible. In addition to the kit, learners also must:
- Commit to two weeks of self-guided online work, and attend all four instructor-led, virtual classroom sessions
- Complete all self-directed asynchronous learning modules, and the course project on time
- Earn a passing score on the final exam (80%+)
- Have access to internet and a computer
Participants will receive login information for the online training center where they’ll begin their self-directed work on the open date of their course. In addition, the Everything DiSC® Certification course uses Zoom for live sessions. Participants must ensure their computer can interact successfully with this blended learning course by taking the following steps:
- Laptop, desktop computer or tablet are preferred. Mobile devices are not always compatible with course components.
- Virtual classroom sessions require working computer speakers and microphone.
- A headset is highly encouraged.
- To ensure the learners receive all course emails, be sure to add the following to your Email Safe Sender list:
AT A GLANCE
WHEN: Various dates
DELIVERY: Live, instructor-led sessions with self-guided online learning
DURATION: 2 Weeks
COST: £1,900 + VAT
After completing Everything DiSC Certification, learners will be able to demonstrate:
- A deep understanding of Everything DiSC and the personalized insights provided by the Catalyst platform and supporting reports.
- Expertise in the Everything DiSC® model, theory, and research.
- Confidence, competence, and credibility in delivering Everything DiSC solutions.
- Ability to customize Everything DiSC programs to meet the needs of an individual, team, or organization.
Need Help Getting Started?
We are happy to answer any of your questions about Everything DiSC.