Wiley Everything DiSC® Essentials
With a range of powerful solutions in the Everything DiSC® suite, it can sometimes be difficult to choose the right one for yourself or your organisation. The Everything DiSC® Essentials course can help!
Everything DiSC Essentials provides foundational DiSC® knowledge and an overview of the Everything DiSC suite of reports to help you select and facilitate the best DiSC solutions to suit your needs. This self-directed learning course contains 2-3 hours of online, engaging activities. With flexible access to the online Everything DiSC Training Centre, you can work through the course at your own pace.
The course provides insights on:
- Everything DiSC® Agile EQ™
- Everything DiSC Workplace®
- Everything DiSC Management
- Everything DiSC Productive Conflict
- Everything DiSC Work of Leaders®
- Everything DiSC Sales
With 2-3 hours of engaging and interactive online activities, this self-directed learning resource is a great way to access the information you need, whenever you need it!
Work through the course at your own pace and revisit the content at your convenience. You’ll learn how to:
AT A GLANCE
WHEN: Enrollment occurs Wednesday mornings (US Central time)
WHERE: Online access to engaging interactive learning activities
HOW: Entirely independent, self-paced learning
COST: £400 + vat
- How to use Everything DiSC profiles and their applications in the workplace
- Understand how to respond to the most commonly asked questions about the DiSC model and Everything DiSC report interpretation
- Enhance individuals’ DiSC experience through support reports
- Consider strategies for keeping DiSC alive in your or your clients’ organisation
Need Help Getting Started?
We are happy to answer any of your questions about Everything DiSC.