Significantly increase leadership effectiveness with our dynamic 360-degree feedback profile
Everything DiSC® 363™ for Leaders Profile focuses on:
- Strategies to improve leadership effectiveness
- Clear visuals and a conversational narrative style to interpret data effectively
- Focused, balanced, and constructive feedback that allows for growth and learning
The Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders Profile is a 22-page report that helps participants deepen their understanding of their own leadership style based on their DiSC® style. Participants learn the Eight Approaches to Effective Leadership while examining how colleagues perceive their performance against these approaches. Participants discover their three greatest strengths as a leader and receive in-depth information and concrete strategies for improving their three greatest challenge areas determined by their raters.
Everything DiSC® 363™ for Leaders?
This profile combines the best of 360’s with the simplicity and power of DiSC, and gives you, as a leader, your three personalised strategies for improving your leadership effectiveness.
So what’s different about Everything DiSC® 363™ for Leaders
- For many leaders, 360’s can be a frustrating experience. Open-ended comments can be unfocused and unhelpful and can even derail the learning process. With the exclusive selectable feature called ‘CommentSmart’, raters can give focused, balanced, constructive feedback that the leader can actually apply and use
- Everything DiSC® 363 for Leaders isn’t a collection of dry spreadsheets and charts without any explanation or story. Clear visuals and a conversational narrative style interpret and explain the data, making the report easy to understand and use
- With a lot of 360s, the leader’s response can be, “Now what?”. Everything DiSC® 363 for Leaders answers that question by giving leaders their next steps with three development areas they can focus on immediately to improve the way they lead
- This research-validated online assessment with a 22 + page 360° profile helps leaders understand how others see them, using intuitive, easy-to-read visuals, rich cuts of data and feedback summaries, as well as three personalised strategies for increasing effectiveness.
How does it work?
Leaders are given a two-part online assessment: The Everything DiSC®, adaptive testing assessment and the Leadership Behaviour section about how they tend to lead.
Raters are given a two-part online assessment: the same Leadership Behaviour section that the leader takes and a Leadership Requests section that asks them which specific leadership practices they’d like to see the leader do more of.
Raters are categorised in four groups: Direct Reports, Peers, Manager and Other. Any combination of groups may be used and leaders can have an unlimited number of raters.
What support is available?
A variety of resources are available to help you get Everything DiSC® 363 for Leaders up and running in your organisation-all at no additional charge!
Group facilitators report
There is also a group report that allows you to see the collective strengths and collective development areas for a group of leaders. This serves as a valuable diagnostic tool, enabling you to design and plan coaching and training programmes to meet the needs of your leaders.
Everything DiSC 363® Coaching Supplement
This report accompanies Everything DiSC 363™ for Leaders. It provides valuable additional information for coaches when they are preparing to provide leaders with their feedback session. This report is available at no additional charge.
Everything DiSC® Comparison Reports
These FREE reports can be created for any two participants – even when people who have taken two completely different Everything DiSC profiles (for example one person may have taken the Everything DiSC Sales and the other person may have taken Everything DiSC Workplace).
These 10-page comparison reports are excellent for enabling people to understand their similarities and differences and identify any potential roadblocks in working together so that they can work together more effectively. They are filled with practical tips and strategies. You can have unlimited numbers of these reports for free through EPIC.
Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders can help you meet a variety of important leadership goals:
A comprehensive 360 tool kit
More effective leaders at any level
The ability to pinpoint and respond to leaders development areas
A more transparent organisational culture
A greater level of self-awareness among leaders
A culture in which leaders appreciate the value of feedback
The Everything DiSC 363™ for Leaders Purchasing Options
Individual Profile(s) – Starts at £200.00 + VAT
You can purchase the Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders Profile(s) by clicking on the links below. This is the better option if you are buying one profile or a limited number of 363 for Leaders profiles.
What you will get:
- One Everything DiSC assessment for a single learner
- Personalised profile results after assessment completion
- Access to MyEverythingDiSC.com to further explore different Everything DiSC styles by generating free comparison reports with colleagues
Admin Account for Regular/Volume Purchase – £120 + VAT
If you wish to purchase Everything DiSC Profiles on a regular basis, you may want to consider having an administrative ‘EPIC’ account. An ‘EPIC account’ is included in our DiSC Certification training (if you want to become a certified DiSC facilitator) OR if you do not wish to attend the training, you can purchase EPIC as a standalone account.
Once you have an EPIC account, you will be able to purchase profiles at discounted rates.
DiSC Certification Training
Our DiSC Certification Training options teach you how to confidently and competently use the Wiley Everything DiSC model in your coaching and training delivery.
Start the culture of change in your clients' organisation or your own.