Develop the emotional intelligence necessary to create a thriving and agile culture
The Everything DiSC Agile EQ Profile is perfect for:
- Increasing Emotional Intelligence in the workplace
- Helping people to stretch out of their ‘mindset’ comfort zones
- Creating a thriving, more agile culture
- Helping people adapt and respond quickly to the needs and demands of any situation
This 26-page Agile EQ profile helps learners discover the instinctive mindsets that shape their everyday responses and interactions, recognise opportunities to stretch beyond what comes naturally to them, and gain actionable strategies to become more agile in their approach to social and emotional situations.
- Research-validated Assessment: The Everything DiSC Agile EQ assessment combines adaptive testing and sophisticated algorithms to deliver precise Agile EQ insights to each participant in their personalised profile.
- Easily Customisable: You can remove or rearrange pages, customise the profile title, or print selected sections. The profile can be used on its own or with the accompanying training facilitation kit which is sold separately.
- Existing Data: If learners have existing data from a previous Everything DiSC® assessment, some of that data can be used to create the Everything DiSC Agile EQ assessment.
Everything DiSC® Comparison Reports
These FREE reports can be created for any two participants – even when people who have taken two completely different Everything DiSC profiles (for example one person may have taken the Everything DiSC Sales and the other person may have taken Everything DiSC Workplace).
These 10-page comparison reports are excellent for enabling people to understand their similarities and differences and identify any potential roadblocks in working together so that they can work together more effectively. They are filled with practical tips and strategies. You can have unlimited numbers of these reports for free through EPIC.
Everything DiSC Agile EQ can help you meet a variety of important organisational priorities:
An agile organisational culture
Employees with a wider range of behaviours and responses
People with the ability to stretch beyond their comfort zones
More emotionally intelligent employees
Less unproductive conflict
People with the ability to adapt to the demands of a situation
The Everything DiSC Agile EQ Purchasing Options
Individual Profile(s) – Starts at £120.00 + VAT
You can purchase the Everything DiSC Agile EQ Profile(s) by clicking on the links below. This is the better option if you are buying one profile or a limited number of Agile EQ profiles.
What you will get:
- One Everything DiSC assessment for a single learner
- Personalised profile results after assessment completion
- Access to MyEverythingDiSC.com to further explore different Everything DiSC styles by generating free comparison reports with colleagues
Admin Account for Regular/Volume Purchase – £200 + VAT
If you wish to purchase Everything DiSC Profiles on a regular basis, you may wish to consider having an administrative ‘EPIC’ account. An ‘EPIC account’ is included in our Online Everything DiSC Facilitator Training (if you want to become a DiSC facilitator) OR if you do not wish to attend the training, you can purchase EPIC as a standalone account.
Once you have an EPIC account, you will be able to purchase profiles at discounted rates.
Become an Expert DiSC Facilitator
Online Everything DiSC Facilitator Training
Our Everything DiSC Facilitator Training options teach you how to confidently and competently use the Wiley Everything DiSC model in your coaching and training delivery.
Start the culture of change in your clients' organisation or your own.Learn More About This Training
Agile EQ™ Facilitation Kit
The Everything DiSC Agile EQ Facilitation Kit gives you everything you need to deliver energised, interactive DiSC-based training sessions that bring the Agile EQ profile alive for your participants and teach participants to read the emotional and interpersonal needs of a situation and respond accordingly. The training kit is fully customisable and includes three modules varying between 60 to 100 minutes, each with fully scripted facilitation, engaging activities and videos that enhance learning by featuring DiSC® styles in real-life work situations.Buy the Kit