Empower managers to bring out the best in the people they manage
The Everything DiSC Management
Profile focuses on:
- Your own DiSC Management style Including your strengths and challenges
- How to direct and delegate to each of the four DiSC styles
- How to motivate each of the four DiSC styles
- How to develop each of the four DiSC styles
- How to work effectively with your own manager
In this 27-page profile, managers gain insight into their own own DiSC® Management style, explore strategies for directing and delegating, motivating, and developing their people as well as how to improve their working relationship with their own manager. The profile can be used on its own or with the accompanying training facilitation kit which is sold separately.
The Everything DiSC Management Profile is an ideal profile for helping managers bring out the best in their teams.
The Everything DiSC® Management Profile is a 26-page personalised profile that focuses on the following areas:
- Understanding your strengths and challenges as a manager and how to adapt to meet the needs of the people you manage.
- How to direct and delegate in ways that maximise employee engagement and productivity.
- How to increase motivation by creating an environment that meets needs and preferences.
- How to develop others by helping people to identify, manage, and build on their strengths.
- How to work more effectively with your own manager.
Everything DiSC® Comparison Reports
These FREE reports can be created for any two participants – even when people who have taken two completely different Everything DiSC profiles (for example one person may have taken the Everything DiSC Sales and the other person may have taken Everything DiSC Workplace).
These 10-page comparison reports are excellent for enabling people to understand their similarities and differences and identify any potential roadblocks in working together so that they can work together more effectively. They are filled with practical tips and strategies. You can have unlimited numbers of these reports for free through EPIC.
Important organisational priorities Everything DiSC Management helps you meet:
A strong group of managers
Improved employee wellbeing
Flexible, ‘people focussed’ managers
Improved manager-employee relationships
The Everything DiSC Management Purchasing Options
Individual Profile(s) – Starts at £100 + VAT
You can purchase the Everything DiSC Workplace Profile(s) by clicking on the links below. This is the better option if you are buying one profile or a limited number of Management profiles.
What you will get:
- One Everything DiSC assessment for a single learner
- Personalised profile results after assessment completion
- Access to MyEverythingDiSC.com to further explore different Everything DiSC styles by generating free comparison reports with colleagues
Admin Account for Regular/Volume Purchase – £120 + VAT
If you wish to purchase Everything DiSC Profiles on a regular basis, you may wish to consider having an administrative ‘EPIC’ account. An ‘EPIC account’ is included in our DiSC Certification training (if you want to become a certified DiSC facilitator) OR if you do not wish to attend the training, you can purchase EPIC as a standalone account.
Once you have an EPIC account, you will be able to purchase profiles at discounted rates.
Become an Expert DiSC Facilitator
DiSC Certification Training
Our DiSC Certification Training options teach you how to confidently and competently use the Wiley Everything DiSC model in your coaching and training delivery.
Start the culture of change in your clients' organisation or your own.
Management Facilitation Kit
The Everything DiSC Management Facilitation Kit gives you everything you need to deliver energised, interactive DiSC-based training sessions that bring the Management profile alive for your participants. The training kit is fully customisable and includes six x 60-minute modules, each with fully scripted facilitation, engaging activities and videos that enhance learning by featuring DiSC® styles in real-life work situations.Buy the Kit