Transform your leaders through the process of Vision, Alignment, and Execution
Everything DiSC Work of Leaders focuses on:
- A simple, compelling model of leadership that sets out the process of leadership: creating a vision, gaining alignment, championing execution
- Provides personalised insights and a self assessment that results in your three strengths and three development areas
- Presents a clear path for leadership improvement
The Everything DiSC Work of Leaders Profile provides detailed feedback based on the Vision, Alignment, and Execution framework and the three drivers associated with each step. In this 23-page profile, participants discover the best practice behaviours to:
- Craft a Vision through exploration, boldness, and testing assumptions
- Build Alignment through clarity, dialogue, and inspiration
- Champion Execution through momentum, structure, and feedback
The profile can be used on its own or with the accompanying training facilitation kit which is sold separately.
Where does the Work of Leaders come from?
- It is the result of a five-year research and development effort
- The research analysed and distilled the work of prominent leadership researchers
- It is based on input from more than 300 subject matter experts representing over 150 organisations
- The research identified leadership best practices
Based on best practice, Work of Leaders connects to the real demands and pressures faced by most leaders, and provides opportunities for leadership development and a clear path for action.
Everything DiSC® Work of Leaders approaches leadership as a one-to-many relationship, as opposed to the one-to-one relationship explored in Everything DiSC® Management. It focuses on tangible steps directed at leading a group or organisation toward desired outcomes.
Rich, compelling narrative adds depth to the data and strong visuals support the learning process by illustrating key messages.
What support is available?
A variety of resources are available to help you get Everything DiSC® Work Of Leaders up and running in your organisation-all.
There are two group reports:
Click here to view a sample report for the Work of Leaders group report. This does not include the names of individual leaders.
Click here to view a sample report for the Work of Leaders group facilitators report. This does include the names of individual leaders.
Everything DiSC® Comparison Reports
These FREE reports can be created for any two participants – even when people who have taken two completely different Everything DiSC profiles (for example one person may have taken the Everything DiSC Sales and the other person may have taken Everything DiSC Workplace).
These 10-page comparison reports are excellent for enabling people to understand their similarities and differences and identify any potential roadblocks in working together so that they can work together more effectively. They are filled with practical tips and strategies. You can have unlimited numbers of these reports for free through EPIC.
Everything DiSC Work of Leaders can help you meet a variety of leadership organisational goals:
More impactful and effective leaders
A unified model of leadership
A diagnostic tool to continuously develop your leaders
Greater employee engagement
The Everything DiSC Work of Leaders Purchasing Options
Individual Profile(s) – Starts at £100 + VAT
You can purchase the Everything DiSC Work of Leaders Profile(s) by clicking on the links below. This is the better option if you are buying one profile or a limited number of Work of Leaders profiles.
What you will get:
- One Everything DiSC assessment for a single learner
- Personalised profile results after assessment completion
- Access to MyEverythingDiSC.com to further explore different Everything DiSC styles by generating free comparison reports with colleagues
Admin Account for Regular/Volume Purchase – £120 + VAT
If you wish to purchase Everything DiSC Profiles on a regular basis, you may wish to consider having an administrative ‘EPIC’ account. An ‘EPIC account’ is included in our DiSC Certification training (if you want to become a certified DiSC facilitator) OR if you do not wish to attend the training, you can purchase EPIC as a standalone account.
Once you have an EPIC account, you will be able to purchase profiles at discounted rates.
Become an Expert DiSC Facilitator
DiSC Certification Training
Our DiSC Certification Training options teach you how to confidently and competently use the Wiley Everything DiSC model in your coaching and training delivery.
Start the culture of change in your clients' organisation or your own.
Work of Leaders Facilitation Kit
The Everything DiSC Work of Leaders Facilitation Kit gives you everything you need to deliver energised, interactive DiSC-based training sessions that bring the Work of Leaders profile alive for your participants. The training kit is fully customisable and includes five x 60-90 minute modules, each with fully scripted facilitation, engaging activities and videos that enhance learning by featuring DiSC® styles in real-life work situations.Buy the Kit