Everything DiSC Workplace® Facilitation Kit
Everything DiSC Workplace® is a group training and personalised learning experience that can benefit every person in the organisation—regardless of title or position, department or function—in building more effective relationships at work. The Everything DiSC Workplace® Facilitation Kit is designed to be used with the Everything DiSC Workplace® Profile.
The kit is now fully downloadable so the contents can all be accessed easily and immediately.
Getting into the detail
Module 1: Discovering Your DiSC Style: Participants discover how DiSC styles affect their Workplace relationships and explore the priorities that drive them at work.
Module 2: Understanding Other Styles: Participants learn what works for them and what challenges them when working with each DiSC® style.
Module 3: Building More Effective Relationships: Participants create strategies and an action plan to overcome challenges when working with people of different DiSC® styles.
People-Reading Optional Module: Participants learn how to identify others’ DiSC® styles based on behavioural cues.
The training kit contents:
- Three 90-minute modules, including fully scripted facilitation to use with engaging activities and workplace-focused video.
- Two additional (optional) activities: one for People-Reading and one for Comparison Reports are also included.
- The kit is easily customisable with optional video clips.
- You can easily modify the PowerPoint® presentation (with embedded video).
- Very comprehensive trainer’s guide, and participants handouts.
- You can add or delete sections to fit any timeframe.
Here are some examples of the videos in this kit.
Everything DiSC Workplace® Introduction
This video introduces Everything DiSC Workplace®, exploring the DiSC model and each of the four DiSC® styles.
Everything DiSC Workplace – Galaxy Project, Part 1
This video introduces four coworkers of different DiSC styles to elicit people’s instinctive reaction to each style.
Everything DiSC Workplace – Working with Stephanie
In this video, coworkers describe the challenges of working with Stephanie, who has an i style, and strategies they have used to become more effective in their relationship with her.