The single most untapped competitive advantage is teamwork!
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team is a unique profiling tool with one simple goal:
To create a learning experience that helps build truly cohesive and effective teams.
In order to gain a competitive advantage, teams need to:
- Trust One Another
- Engage in Conflict Around Ideas
- Commit to Decisions
- Hold One Another Accountable
- Focus on Achieving Collective Results
Based on the best-selling book ‘The Five Dysfunctions of a Team’ by Patrick Lencioni, all of our programmes consist of:
- An individual profile for each team member or employee
- An annotated profile report for the facilitator
- A superb training facilitator kit
- Free Five Behaviors Comparison reports
- Free unlimited progress reports (this applies to the team reports, not the personal development report)