What is covered in the course:
- What is DiSC? Where does it come from? How does it work?
- How do you teach the DiSC model in a way that has your delegates feeling intrigued and involved?
- How do you teach your delegates how to ‘people read’?
- What about the nuts and bolts? How does the assessment questionnaire work? What is adaptive testing? What about the research? How do you use the Facilitators Supplement?
- How do you know which Everything DiSC application to use and when?
- How do you coach someone using the Everything DiSC profiles?
- How do you design a winning DiSC training session?
- How do I keep my DiSC training programmes alive after the session?
For the full description of what is covered in this course, please visit DiSC Training Course Content