Coaching skills training
This one-day training course is designed to help you coach effectively using the Everything DiSC® model and profiling.
In this training, we take a deeper dive into the magic of coaching so that you know exactly how to use Everything DiSC profiling to bring out the best in every coachee you work with.
By the end of this one-day training you will be able:
- Identify the outcomes, goals and results your coachees (or other stakeholders) are looking for from using Everything DiSC® profiling
- Gain rapport with your coachee right from the start and maintain it!
- Ask the right questions at the right time to help your coachee ‘dig deep’ in order to problem solve
- Know how to manage the whole coaching process with ease
- Know how to make best use of the information in Everything DiSC® profiles
- Elegantly and confidently enable your coachees to get the shifts and the results they need
- Know how to use a tried and tested coaching structure that delivers results
- Know how to adapt your style of coaching to meet the needs of the individual
- Know how to help your coachee work towards an action plan
“I recently attended Julie’s wonderful ‘Coaching with DiSC’ one-day training course. This was an opportunity to get a bit of a DiSC refresher, and also to gain confidence in how to integrate the DiSC model into my coaching and mentoring going forwards. Julie is so warm, generous and supportive that I was immediately put at my ease and encouraged to bring my best to the day. Julie is extremely focussed and professional, whilst her empathy and humour mean that you learn almost without realising it. The day was structured around practice: discuss the theory, and then understand by doing. By the end of the training, I had gained in confidence, coaching skills and positivity. I cannot recommend Julie highly enough, both for the training itself, and also for the ongoing support, which is second to none”
Coach with Practice Building