For teams that need to work more effectively together
Effective teams rely on both individual and group talent. The individual Team members need to know how to let their strengths shine, while the group needs to know how to work as a cohesive unit.
This one-day training programme is designed to create the awareness, understanding and honest conversations that advance both of these goals. (This can also be run as a half-day session)
What will you get out of the programme?
- Understand your own unique behavioural style preferences, strengths, motivators and stressors.
- Recognise more about how you tend to react to other people in the team.
- Appreciate the individual needs and preferences of your colleagues and recognise and capitalise on their motivation triggers.
- Understand individual responses to conflict and the impact these have on others.
- Recognise inappropriate or unproductive communication and learn the strategies for communicating effectively with your colleagues.
- Develop the insights and skills to adapt to the diverse styles and needs of team members.
- Understand the strengths and challenges each person brings to the team.
- Enhance team motivation, conflict resolution, and communication.
- Develop an action plan to help you work better with your colleagues.