For professionals at all levels who manage people
We recognise that successful line management skills are crucial for taking an organisation forward and ensuring employees are motivated, engaged and productive in their work. This unique two-day programme has been designed specifically with this outcome in mind.
What will you get out of the programme?
- Explore what it means to be an effective manager and develop your own ‘success outcome’ for being an effective manager within your organisation.
- Understand the DiSC® model and your own management style strengths, preferences and personal organisation
- Learn about your natural style for directing and delegating, motivating and developing people and develop skills to become more effective with your team.
- Learn about coaching as a key management approach to develop people.
- Understand how to give effective feedback.
- Know how to run effective meetings with your own teams and beyond.
- Have tactics and approaches for managing conflict and nipping it in the bud!
- Appreciate how people respond to change and understand how best to support people through change.
- Know how your manager sees you and explore how to get buy-in from your own manager.