DiSC Certification Training
Our DiSC Certification training will give you the skills, confidence, expertise and knowledge to deliver impactful and results oriented coaching and training to your clients or in your organisation. Once you have completed this training, you will have access to the full range of Everything DiSC profiles and all the support you need to continue to grow your DiSC expertise on an on-going basis.
- Delivered by master trainers
- Small class size
- Free on-going support
- Online and in-person delivery
- Training resources included
- Certification of completion
What are the benefits of attending our DiSC training?
As a people developer you know the value of having an effective tool kit to create positive change. By doing our DiSC® Certification training, you’ll have everything you need to:
- Achieve much better results and outcomes as a trainer, coach, consultant or HR professional
- Feel confident that you have the understanding and practical skills to deliver effective DiSC® training and coaching
- Solve a range of common organisational issues and problems more effectively
- Use the highest quality research-based DiSC® profiles in your training and coaching programmes
- Have complete control over the administration of DiSC® profiling
Who is this training for?
- HR Professionals
- Education Specialists
- People Development Specialists
What skills will I add to my list?
- Take participants through the DiSC® model and their individual profiles as part of DiSC®-based coaching and training sessions.
- Integrate DiSC® profiling into your existing training programmes and/or deliver one of the customisable, pre-designed DiSC®-based courses by purchasing one of the Everything DiSC® training facilitation kits.
- Describe, as a coach and a trainer, how the DiSC® model works as well as its many applications as a problem-solving tool in the workplace.
- Train your participants to recognise the strengths and ‘overuses’ of each of the DiSC® behavioural styles as well as different responses to conflict situations.
- Bring alive in the classroom DiSC® in a way that fully engages and adds value to your participants right from the start.
- Explain the history of DiSC® and the background to the company behind the model.
- Discuss the broad principles of the theory and research behind the DiSC® model.
- Distinguish between the Everything DiSC® profiles and applications and describe how profiles are structured as well as being able to know which profile to use in which situation.
- Give an effective coaching feedback session using DiSC® profiles having had feedback practice using your own Everything DiSC® Workplace profile.
DiSC training delivery options
We provide flexible ways to train with us. Online training sessions are delivered live over 3 days to minimise screen fatigue and to make sure you have adequate time to process the information. Our 1-day in-person trainings are delivered in 2 locations: London or Staffordshire. And if you have special needs or requests, we are happy to tailor a DiSC training session to your needs or the needs of your organisation.
- Online: 3-day training
- In-person: 1-day training
- In-house: upon request
After the training, we will arrange for you to have a 1 :1 telephone session with us to take your through:
- Your EPIC account. ‘EPIC’ is the online system that enables you to deliver, manage and store DiSC® profiles
- ‘MyeverythingDisc.com’ for use with your participants. MyEverythingDisc.com is a mini website that you can give to each of your participants that includes their own profiles as well as information about their DiSC® style. The site also includes a podcast about their style. It also gives them the opportunity to invite other people who have done an Everything DiSC® profile to do a free comparison report with them. They can also create the follow up ‘sales interaction map’ on this site.
If you are an independent trainer, coach, consultant, facilitator, educational consultant, HR professional, or an organisational trainer, this course is right for you. This certification training will equip you with the knowledge, skills and tools you need to use the Everything DiSC profiles in a wide variety of training, coaching and consulting applications.
Of course, only you know your business and the way Covid-19 has impacted you. For many trainers and coaches who’ve experienced cancellations and postponements, moving online, diversifying and adding new skills to their toolkit has helped them continue working, extend their reach and be even more ready for the future.
Yes, you will be certified as a DiSC trainer and will have both a certificate and a logo to use on your website and email signatures.
Yes. We will create your EPIC account for you immediately after the training and you will then be able to access the full range of Everything DiSC profiles available.
In order to send out an assessment to someone, you need to have the right number of EPIC Credits in your Epic account for that particular profile.
EPIC Credits are the Currency we use to determine the cost of a profile. For example, the Everything DiSC Workplace profile is 15 Epic Credits; the Everything DiSC Work of Leaders profile is 25 Epic Credits. Each Epic Credit is £2.65 + vat so a workplace profile is £39.75 + vat.
You just need to let us know what you want to purchase by email, text or phone (in credits or in profiles) and we will invoice you. We add the credits to your account upon receipt of payment.
Yes. Our volume discount arrangements start with any order of over 1000 credits (around 66 workplace profiles or 40 work of leaders, management, sales profiles).
No. You can buy profiles/credits as and when you need them. There is no minimum order.
You do this through your EPIC account. We will give you step by step guidance either through video tutorials in our members area or one to one if you feel you need it.
We are here to support you on an on-going basis. We recognise that, like with any training course, the sooner you start using what you’ve learned the more you will continue to develop and grow. We are here to answer any questions you have on an on-going basis. In addition, once you’ve completed the training, you’ll be able to gain access to our password protected members area that contains a raft of free resources to support you and help you continue to learn. We also provide fortnightly webinars for our members on a whole range of different topics. Our clients tell us they appreciate that we are always on hand to help.